In the wild¶
Wok powers an ever-growing list of sites. If you want to see the power of what wok can do, or how to do something, these websites are a good resource:
- This site (source)
- Oregon State University LUG (source)
- Bravo Server (source) - A custom Minecraft server written in Python.
- robmd.net (source) - Personal web site of Rob McGuire-Dale.
- uberj.com (source) - Personal web site of Jacques Uber.
- ngokevin.com (source) - Personal web site of Kevin Ngo.
- corbinsimpson.com (source) - Personal web site of Corbin Simpson.
- philipbjorge.com (source) - Personal website of Philip Bjorge
- dmbaughman.com - Personal website of David Baughman
Wok is written by Mike Cooper.
Without these early adopters, wok would have lacked direction, definition, and a purpose. Each of them helped me work through figuring out what wok could do, needed do to, where it was broken, and what it should become.
- Rob McGuire-Dale (robatron)
- Kevin Ngo (ngoke)
- Corbin Simpson (MostAwesomeDude)
- Jacque Uber (uberj)
If there are bugs or feature requests for wok, please send them to the issue tracker.